• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tec 27 CGC 2.5 sells for record price
1 1

7 posts in this topic

From CLINK :  
Detective Comics #27 has again sold for a record price via ComicLink in the offered condition of CGC GD+ 2.5. It is the first time the historic issue in this condition has eclipsed the $400,000 mark, edging closer to the price of $569,000 realized for a higher grade 5.0 in the Spring.  
Edited by Chicago Boy

7 minutes ago, Chicago Boy said:
From CLINK :  
Detective Comics #27 has again sold for a record price via ComicLink in the offered condition of CGC GD+ 2.5. It is the first time the historic issue in this condition has eclipsed the $400,000 mark, edging closer to the price of $569,000 realized for a higher grade 5.0 in the Spring.  

Batman is flexing his muscles. I think in the future he will put more distance between him and most other characters 

1 hour ago, Chicago Boy said:
From CLINK :  

You're late to the party bud. I posted 1 week ago.

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/443418-comiclink-tec-27-25-for-410k/

Edited by Gotham Kid

8 minutes ago, Chicago Boy said:

Sorry !  I thought your thread was about a price drop. My Bat-Bad !!

Not at all. My post was about the same book having sold yet again. New sale price is highest on record but in perspective not all that interesting. What's more interesting is the amount of times the book has sold imo.

Edited by Gotham Kid

1 hour ago, Gotham Kid said:

Not at all. My post was about the same book having sold yet again. New sale price is highest on record but in perspective not all that interesting. What's more interesting is the amount of times the book has sold imo.

@Gotham Kid  WHY DONT YOU BUY IT SO IT STAYS IN ONE PLACE. I GOT A LITTLE XTRA CASH I WORKED ALL NIGHT TO GET.

thEEEKUEXW.jpg