• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] MARVEL STAR WARS # 39-44 EMPIRE STRIKES BACK COMPLETE SET STORYLINE FOR SALE! HIGH GRADE BOOKS
2 2

14 posts in this topic

Hello All,

I have for sale the Marvel Star Wars #39-44.  The complete Empire Strikes Back comic book adaptation of the movie.  Conditions per book are: 39 NM, 40 NM-, 41 NM-, 42 NM-, 43 VF+, 44 VF/NM.  I am asking $150 US FUNDS for the set or BEST OFFER.  Estimated standard shipping cost will be $15.  I accept money orders.  No returns.  I have included pictures of each book.  I would like to sell them as a set.  Please PM me with an offer for all of them if interested.

This would be my first time selling comic books here. I used to sell comics on EBAY under the username spidey2129 with 77 feedbacks! :)

Thank you.

Marvel Star Wars 39.jpg

Marvel Star Wars 40.jpg

Marvel Star Wars 41.jpg

Marvel Star Wars 42.jpg

Marvel Star Wars 43.jpg

Marvel Star Wars 44.jpg

Edited by Toombs

At the top of the forum is a link in giant red font that says

USAGE GUIDELINES

Please follow the link and edit your thread accordingly. 

Shortly after I created this account 4 yrs ago I sold most of my comics and stopped following the hobby.  That is why I had not posted anything since.  I have started following the hobby again.  The comics I am posting here are the comics I still have left.  I used to have a lot of comics.  For example, I used to have FF #2 from 1961 and ASM #4 (1st Sandman & Origin story) both in at least VF/NM condition just to name a few.  They were beautiful copies.  Comic book collecting is a great hobby! :)

On 12/22/2018 at 11:39 AM, Toombs said:

Hello All,

I have for sale the Marvel Star Wars #39-44 which includes the 1st app. of Boba Fett in #42.  The complete Empire Strikes Back comic book adaptation of the movie.  Conditions per book are: 39 NM, 40 NM-, 41 NM-, 42 NM-, 43 VF+, 44 VF/NM.  I am asking $150 US FUNDS for the set or BEST OFFER.  Estimated standard shipping cost will be $15.  I accept money orders.  No returns.  I have included pictures of each book.  I would like to sell them as a set.  Please PM me with an offer for all of them if interested.

This would be my first time selling comic books here. I used to sell comics on EBAY under the username spidey2129 with 77 feedbacks! :)

Thank you.

Marvel Star Wars 39.jpg

Marvel Star Wars 40.jpg

Marvel Star Wars 41.jpg

Marvel Star Wars 42.jpg

Marvel Star Wars 43.jpg

Marvel Star Wars 44.jpg