• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FF 49 CGC 7.5 WWBN CGC 8.5 price reduced

9 posts in this topic

No one on the Probation list, in the HoS or that I have on ignore please. s/h in the US is $15 priorty for one book and international sales will be the  cost on the postage label. Returns are accepted are not accepted CGC books.  They are on raw

I am starting with 2 books and will continually ad some others if these sell.

Edited by mdean2437
I'm an insufficiently_thoughtful_person

1 hour ago, SSuperman said:

Wow, that's the nicest 7.5 I have seen! If I wasn't broke it would mine!:cry:

Nice book.  The  URC corner crease holds it in the VF- range.  It looks very clean otherwise.  And as someone else mentioned, this is a 49 not a 47.  If you change it in the thread title, you'll get many, many more views.  :)  

3 hours ago, ChasingKingKirby said:

Nice book.  The  URC corner crease holds it in the VF- range.  It looks very clean otherwise.  And as someone else mentioned, this is a 49 not a 47.  If you change it in the thread title, you'll get many, many more views.  :)  

Ha!   SMH thank you and thanks to the other poster

On 12/28/2018 at 1:03 PM, ChasingKingKirby said:

Like I said ...it's the nicest 7.5 of that issue i have seen!!! If I wasn't so broke I would be all over that. For the record I do not agree with the URC comment made...it doesn't hold it to anything, it looks

far nicer than the grade!