• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED, thank you.
1 1

32 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, OneSiDead said:

Since you're here, I could use some input on this piece. It's appx. 11x7 and looks like an animation cell (translucent). There are no markings or signatures and I have no idea what I got here. Any input is greatly appreciated.

036.jpg

Looks like an animation cell to me. I found an exact copy of your cell on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/Spider-man-Animated-Parker-Acetate-Animation/dp/B00P1PF6JY

Unless this is your posting. 

To build upon what Eddie said it is an animation cel. That being said these particular ones were mail away promotional give away for being part of a fan club or something along those lines. The 6 Marvel Comics promo cels in the Spidey series featured super-villains like Venom, Hobgoblin, Doctor Octopus, the Vulture, Peter Parker, and Skyscraper Spiderman. These were not used in the actual show. They were promotional only.

1_5472bf5b5c44b241590d01e49dbd50ef.jpg

$_1.JPG

Edited by maidenmate91

FATHOM By Michael Turner #0 9.6 WHITE (9.8 candidate) Dynamic Forces GOLD Edition $25

Harley Quinn #1 9.6 WHITE $75 There is one small defect underneath the "#1", but looks like it could be pressed out. If so, a definite 9.8 candidate and a beautiful copy either way.

Harley Quinn Our Worlds At War #1 9.4/9.6 WHITE $20

039.jpg

040.jpg

041.jpg

042.jpg