• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I humbly accept defeat

27 posts in this topic

"We saw the fantastic four movie...which was not so great." - daughters of Red Hook.

What I keep hearing is lukewarm at best word-of-mouth. I would expect a big drop off in ticket sales over the next couple of weeks. The FF Movie has already jumped the shark as far as receipts, sorry to say.

Red

you must be talking to the wrong people then or selectively only hearing the lukewarm reviews.

Does anyone know if Actor will be in San Diego?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CGC and Actor will be at the same booth this year, how convenient! 893applaud-thumb.gif

West

And Woogs.. Funny post bro. Funny , funny, funny 893applaud-thumb.gif

Alas, even I am not above being rubbed the wrong way by the inimitable (thank God!) JC.

confused-smiley-013.gif

Dont sweat it Woogieman! JC is in a world all by himself.I managed to be ignored by him so maybe you will too. Maybe we can get lucky and 1 by 1 he will ignore us all and soon no JC! Oh the Drama of it all !!! 27_laughing.gif

Davidking623

Holy cr@p!!! How long have i been gone? When did JC come back from the dead??? 893whatthe.gif

He never really leaves he is always here! He is always a lurker. He has made it thru the whole grading contest that he is in and hasnt quit yet but there is still time. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Davidking623