• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The UGLIEST Hulk 181 in Existence!

50 posts in this topic

I agree (and the following is hard to say considering that book with a CGC 9.8 label sold for 19 grand!! crazy.gifconfused.gifcrazy.gif ), but it is in such bad shape that he might as well sell it for a buck, or throw it in with another lot of ebay books he is selling (whether the lot is for crappy condition books, or better condition comic books). Hulk 181 or not, it has the same value one of my Smurf comics in fair/VG condition (and none of my junk books have pieces missing that affect the story)...that is to say, it has no value other than a reading copy (and in fact I will be selling off a bunch of moderns Archies, Smurfs, Strawberry Shortcakes, Richie Riches, etc., in a reading copy lot on ebay...something like over 50 books that kids/adults can read for a starting bid of 2.00 because of the condition of the books, the low opening bid with media mail S&H ensures they will not be spending much for copies you can read while in restroom laugh.gif )

I love the part where he says "this copy would be a perfect candidate for restoration"

You would need to use a full 9.0 copy just to restore this back to a 6.5

sure, Its a perfect candidate laugh.gif

Restoration????

Why bother when you can get an unrestored 9.8 for only $18,000.00. crazy.gif

Wow, this hobby is getting to be a just a bit nuts, and it's a great time to be a collector, eh?

I'm going to buy it........have my dog take a big dump on it........and then burn it in some form of deviant ancient Aztec ritual. Supposedly, this will keep a comic book from rising like some form of butt ugly Phoenix from the ashes and haunting this world again. frown.gif

notice that not only the price and BIN have been dropped, but the third picture with the massive whole in page 27 was taken off of page as well. description lists it like it is a small whole affecting story. it would be more accurate to say that page 27 IS A WHOLE with a small bit of paper present which affects story. gives prospective buyers a better idea. also dig that artsy look to the hulk logo. truly one of a kind.

shocked.gif

Hey.....at least his payment terms are flexible. smirk.gif

Due to the nature of this item and my personal time constraints, I am accepting PAYPAL ONLY as payment on this item and I MUST have the payment no latter than 72 hours from close of auction!! No exceptions!! If you can't agree to these terms, PLEASE Do Not Bid!!