• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Selling
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Explore the "Forum Only Selling Area" of the boards located at the following link:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/forum/63-comics-market-forum-only-selling-area/

IMPORTANT: Follow ALL of the "Usage Guidlines" located at the following link:

Edited by Domo Arigato

First buy an obscure modern

Then go to the modern section of the boards and hype the book 

Argue with everyone as to why you are right 

Post a for sale thread on the selling part of the boards for the exact book you are hyping

Profit. 

That seems to be how it is done these days. 

3 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

First buy an obscure modern

Then go to the modern section of the boards and hype the book 

Argue with everyone as to why you are right 

Post a for sale thread on the selling part of the boards for the exact book you are hyping

Profit. 

That seems to be how it is done these days. 

Ya know, that might work! I have an Action comics 1, anyone interested. $10

I also recommend buying at least a few books from a few of the seasoned sellers here. It will help you understand the communication flow of transactions, as well as the expectations here regarding grading and packing.

Edited by adampasz

Don't expect people here to be clueless as to value. I see people posting books for $50 on Facebook that are $4 on ebay and I see a little of that to a lesser extent here...it usually results in a lot of time put into a thread and no sales. The folks here might be one of the saviest groups of comic dorks around. Not necessarily cheapskates, but they tend to know what stuff is worth.

44 minutes ago, the blob said:

The folks here might be one of the saviest groups of comic dorks around. Not necessarily cheapskates, but they tend to know what stuff is worth.

:cloud9: