• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PSA: eBay seller reymundo721
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I don't normally do this...actually I never do this....but this is a special case. Seller is listing Fiction House issues that he knows are incomplete without mentioning that in the description. I bought a Rangers 24 and it arrived with two pages missing. It was also thrown into a priority envelope with no protection. No bag, no board, no cardboard, nothing. 

He showed me interior shots of the Rangers 26 he sold and it had large cutouts on the first and last pages. I informed him that you can't sell this stuff without mentioning that and he did it anyway. The Fight 41 he sold is also incomplete, with the first page torn out, and no mention of that in the description. 

Good luck if you choose to buy from this guy. 

Edited by october

6 minutes ago, october said:

I don't normally do this...actually I never do this....but this is a special case. Seller is listing Fiction House issues that he knows are incomplete without mentioning that in the description. I bought a Rangers 24 and it arrived with two pages missing. It was also thrown into a priority envelope with no protection. No bag, no board, no cardboard, nothing. 

He showed me interior shots of the Rangers 26 he sold and it had large cutouts on the first and last pages. I informed him that you can't sell this stuff without mentioning that and he did it anyway. The Fight 41 he sold is also incomplete, with the first page torn out, and no mention of that in the description. 

Good luck if you choose to buy from this guy. 

Did he just start selling, Andy?  He only has one feedback as a seller.  His prices seem absurdly high with limited pics and descriptions especially if he isn't giving those details.  Did you get your money back?

4 minutes ago, telerites said:

Did he just start selling, Andy?  He only has one feedback as a seller.  His prices seem absurdly high with limited pics and descriptions especially if he isn't giving those details.  Did you get your money back?

It's possible he just started. Some prices are too high, others (Rangers 26, Fight 39 and 40) were too cheap....if they are complete. The Fight 39 and 40 sold in literally seconds. 

Would not be shocked if other board members picked up stuff. If they did, just be sure to do a page count. 

I don't have my money back yet, but not worried. eBay will force the refund if they seller doesn't comply. Happens all the time and eBay always comes through. Hell, this is the third incomplete golden age book I have gotten THIS WEEK. It's a minefield out there. 

4 minutes ago, october said:

It's possible he just started. Some prices are too high, others (Rangers 26, Fight 39 and 40) were too cheap....if they are complete. The Fight 39 and 40 sold in literally seconds. 

Would not be shocked if other board members picked up stuff. If they did, just be sure to do a page count. 

I don't have my money back yet, but not worried. eBay will force the refund if they seller doesn't comply. Happens all the time and eBay always comes through. Hell, this is the third incomplete golden age book I have gotten THIS WEEK. It's a minefield out there. 

Yes I always count the pages first thing when I get a raw.  

Thanks for heads-up.