• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Just one major book for the day, X-men #1 CGC 3.5 SS Stan Lee
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Shipping:

• No shipping outside USA.
  • Shipping is free
  • Item will be shipped by Friday or Saturday this week if payment is cleared before then

Payment:

• Payment via same day Bank or Wire transfer preferred.  Will accept Paypal as well. Take 5% off if paying by preferred methods or fee-free.

Rules:

• No members on the probation or hall of shame list.
  • First to :takeit:in the thread trumps all ongoing negotiations.

Return Policy:

• Not accepting returns on graded books. 

References: 

Edited by Killua

In the process of liquidating my collection as am on the move. Have multiple copies of this one, so letting this beauty go. One of the nicest presenting copies I have. I guess I have priced it to sell.

X-Men #1, CGC 3.5, Off-White Pages

- First appearance of Professor X, Magneto, Cyclops, Angel, Marvel Girl, Beast and Iceman

- Signed by Stan Lee

- Pressing history unknown

Last yellow label sale was in Sept'18 for $5500. Last blue label sales was in Feb'19 for $5250. 

- Asking $5350 shipped

IMG_20190220_090713129_HDR.thumb.jpg.29a7ce6d02a6b0a68eaa3a7a992db301.jpg

IMG_20190220_090657148_HDR.thumb.jpg.4154165ed6049973d68f0e896017e56b.jpg

3 minutes ago, Darkowl said:

Gorgeous! I'd be shooting you an offer right now If you accepted PP. :wink:

Yeah, probably a good idea to tack 4% onto the price and offer a discount for fee-free.  It's pretty disconcerting to send that kinda money into the ether without any protections.  

3 hours ago, Darkowl said:

Gorgeous! I'd be shooting you an offer right now If you accepted PP. :wink:

3 hours ago, ChasingKingKirby said:

Yeah, probably a good idea to tack 4% onto the price and offer a discount for fee-free.  It's pretty disconcerting to send that kinda money into the ether without any protections.  

Well, I had my reasons as to why I didn't support PP in my last few sales threads including this one. But considering this is a pretty big transaction, I will offer PP as well without any price increase. Also, if people are OK with doing fee-free, take 5% off the price. Hope this fixes the payment options :)