• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

closed, moving
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Fair enough and appreciated. I am simply going by my experience with CGC graded silver and what I've noticed brings a grade up or down. Thanks for your comment, CKK! If I can't make a deal, I'll be sure to shuffle on over to the PGM section.

Thanks to everybody who had a look.

I don't mind at all and don't doubt that there are some top notch graders here. That being said, I gave my take and if somebody is interested while disagreeing with my grade they are free to offer accordingly or simply pass. Perhaps this is somebody's grail and they can trade away books that they have been sitting on for years that I may be interested in. This is why I stated FS/FT/PT. Thanks again for your input.

7 hours ago, ChasingKingKirby said:

Nice book.  You may want to try posting in the PGM thread to get more of a board consensus on the grade.  It will help you sell/trade raw books being that you're a pretty new boardie.  For what it's worth, I'm not sure this copy would grade that high from CGC.  Totally my opinion and meant only to help.  You have provided a multitude of pictures for others to judge.

7 hours ago, ChasingKingKirby said:

Happy to help.  This place truly has some of the best graders in the business.  I really do think their opinions will help as there is a significant difference in price below 7.0 and this copy is raw.  No more comments from this peanut gallery.  GLWTS/T!  

+1