• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

john Byrne Fantaxstic Four Galactus on Comiclink -. size of the art

3 posts in this topic

Hi, I have consigned to the current Comiclink Winter Featured Auction my Byrne FF 257 Galactus page that I offered here for a few weeks ago.

It is a No Reserve auction, so the price will be decided by the market.  However, I would like people to be aware that the page is actually larger size, almost Silver Age standard.  I have uploaded a picture comparing this page to a standard art page (another consignment of mine) on CAF, interested collectors can check it out here:

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1531791

Best and happy bidding!

Carlo 

Considering the debate developing on the other thread in the main board, as the consignor I would like to point out that the ComicLink scan is IMHO quite accurate.  If people double click on it they should be able to get a good sense of how the piece looks like at close inspection.  Having said that, I would encourage interested collectors to contact Jason Crosby at ComicLink for more information, description, scans, picture etc. etc. ( jcrosby@comiclink.com )

Carlo