• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Damn, Its A Small World

17 posts in this topic

A little over 3 years ago I sold this book (looks identical) on Ebay Raw. This was before I discovered CGC and graded it as a VF because of the markings on the cover.

Looks like it found its way back to me, although it cost me more to buy it back foreheadslap.gif

hulkkz1.jpg

Almost positive, I remember that 7-18 grease mark. Unless there were more with similar grease marks, I'm sure this is the one.

You do realize Nik, that there are only 87 people who actually collect high grade slabs.

And we're all here.

There are, on the other hand, 5,787 dealers.

You do realize Nik, that there are only 87 people who actually collect high grade slabs.

And we're all here.

There are, on the other hand, 5,787 dealers.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif I think I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Well, it would be aimed at the person who doesn't have time to read through all our repetitive dreck. It could be kind of a distillation of opinion. Joe, for instance could right a monthly "What Sucks the Most at This Moment in Time", I could post a clever picture combining CGC staff portraits with scenes from 60's TV shows, Deathlok and Greggy could do a monthly interview with a comics pro, done entirely with graemlins, Mica could do Tailors of Asgard, and Blazing could write a monthly feature entitled "DEALERS IN DENIAL". You get the idea. confused-smiley-013.gif

Well, it would be aimed at the person who doesn't have time to read through all our repetitive dreck. It could be kind of a distillation of opinion. Joe, for instance could right a monthly "What Sucks the Most at This Moment in Time", I could post a clever picture combining CGC staff portraits with scenes from 60's TV shows, Deathlok and Greggy could do a monthly interview with a comics pro, done entirely with graemlins, Mica could do Tailors of Asgard, and Blazing could write a monthly feature entitled "DEALERS IN DENIAL". You get the idea. confused-smiley-013.gif

27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif

I know I'd read every word. I'm not kidding.