• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Spiderman #28

8 posts in this topic

nice - I had also heard the same from someone at a comic store this weekend where i bought some backing boards and bags - that grading is tougher on silver age - thanks gadzukes - also for the suggestion on  how to post for superboy #3 - thanks man!

13 minutes ago, wlcanada said:

nice - I had also heard the same from someone at a comic store this weekend where i bought some backing boards and bags - that grading is tougher on silver age - thanks gadzukes - also for the suggestion on  how to post for superboy #3 - thanks man!

You might already know this but, because of the extreme black cover it's hard to find this in super high grades because the black cover shows every flaw.

I had heard that - nonetheless, your input and others on grading have been a good reality check and also helps me  value my collection - I have  many silver age but probably none above above 9.4/9.6 but I also have many bronze age (?) that really are in good shape (maybe 9.6 to 9.8 - I'll load one up) and may be worth more in the long run so I should maybe get those one slabbed instead of the silver age ones.