• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

call for pricing?

3 posts in this topic

Hi I recently sent in a load of comics to CGC to be Graded and Pressed. All seemed to go Through ok but when I checked back on the shipping sheet I see that 5 of the comics have been marked call for pricing. Why have some comics gone through ok but these need to have a price check?

29 minutes ago, AaronGoertzen said:

I would simply call them. The 2 times I have, I have found them to be very helpful. 

I agree with AaronGoertzen.  I only had to call once and it was a very quick remedy.  In my case, I had entered the dates of the comic books manually on the submission form like this:  02/2018.  Since the format was MM/YY it gave me the message to call for pricing.  Very easy fix.  I imagine there are many situations where a "call for pricing" message may come up, so best to talk to those who gave you the message.