• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would you pay $3.99 for media mail?????

41 posts in this topic

What kills me is that I ALWAYS send a note to new sellers to send it boxed. I had forgotten to do that this time...and see what happens.

I'm very good with my packing usually, but when I get these notes telling ME how to pack their book, well, I just go f'n ballistic! I take it as a slight on my fragile ego and I go out of my way to make sure the book arrives as close to shredded condition as possible, complete with an array of bodily fluid stains, not all mine of course, borrowed from my dogs and kid's diapers - I mean , after all, who IS this plebe that dares demand of me how to ship their book. IMO, they're lucky I just don't take the money and run devil.gif P.S. I hate notes... smile.gif

Dear Darthdiesel:

Thanks for the great price on the book! I see your feedback & status for your comics is unprecedented...but unfortunately it's the damaged packages that I've recieved (4 out of the last 5) that concerns me.So if you'd carefully package as follows: Comic is to be placed in a bubble mailer between 2 thick pieces of cardboard,taped on all sides....but not too tight mind you. Also please reinforce the spine by cutting 2 extra pieces of cardboard about 2 to 3 inch wide & tape them on the front & back along the spine. I guess that should do for now...OBTW make sure you put the correct address on the package & please get it out in the next day or 2...I hate waiting,very impatient. Well that sums it up for now...if there's anything else I can do for you....drop me a line. Cassandra

P.S. Since I'm such a good customer could you throw in an Amazing Fantasy # 15 for the heck of it.. gossip.gif Thanks Again

27_laughing.gif - I'd probably have to go Samsonite Monkey style all over your package before it went out now... smile.gif