• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] HOLEY MOLEY...UPDATED COMIC COLLECTION LIQUIDATION. SOME GOOD STUFF HERE.

31 posts in this topic

It's not using a phone per se .. it's changing your wifi connection.

If your phone is still connected to the same wifi your 'puter is then they'll show. If you turn wifi off for your phone (use your carrier's connection only) the images will be broken.

Just now, Concordia! said:

Yes. As I said: I'd like to do so without the thread going live after my first post. Is there a way to post this one at a time and then submit when it's complete?

I'm not a seller so I can't say but I see the advantage in wanting to do it that way.  Other sellers seem to pull it off though...

34 minutes ago, Concordia! said:

I'm finding that out. Can you provide me information on how to post one at a time in a larger thread without it going public immediately?

I'll move towards revising this thread once I have that intel.

Thanks!!

Nope - you have to make posts one at a time.

and for example your whole thread has to partially reload before I could even reply ..., minutes wasted.

36 minutes ago, Concordia! said:

How the hell do I close this thread and lock it?

I need to revise the thread.

Edit the first post - I think you will find it there.

Please google " please check out the mark as sold function" I am on an iPad so cannot cut, paste, quote or attach a link.

41 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Please google " please check out the mark as sold function" I am on an iPad so cannot cut, paste, quote or attach a link.

You should put down that creampuff IpeefreelyPad and get yourself a real computer...