• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Among the Best Gold Key Scooby Doo CGC books for sale

5 posts in this topic

HI, all:

I've decide to sell a few of my very high grade CGC Gold Key Scooby Doo Comics.  They have been my most cherished comics for many years and I know they will be irreplaceable.

Shipping is free in North America, and exact shipping will be charged for shipping anywhere else in the world.

First :takeit: and/or PM will get it, and will be determined via time stamp.

Next is Scooby Doo #25 in CGC 9.6, with White pages.  I don't think I need to tell you that these later issue are very difficult to find in any grade!  Again, this is the 2nd best copy in existence.  Price is $750 USD.

The 9.8 sold for $600 back in 2012.

sd 25 96.JPG

Edited by jjonahjameson11

Hi, folks:

Thanks for your interest in these pieces, and for your PM offers.  I'm going to stick to my guns on the price so if they sell, then great, and if not, well, that's fine with me.

I've also been asked if I own a high grade GK Scooby #1, and sadly I do not.  I made the terrible mistake of selling it several years ago :cry: