• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Selling off my collection... TOS39, Hulk 1, Avengers 1 & 4, TTA 27 & 35, JIM 85... and much more to come...

10 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Comical Situations said:

Any idea when you will be putting more books up? :popcorn:

Yes. Trying to focus on mostly Avengers related stuff now... gearing up for more Hulk, Iron Man, Thor and Cap this week. Some additional Ant-Man too. 

Next month I hope to have all my X-Men keys up... and then June is gonna be a LOT of Spider-Man. :)

Edited by oldrover

On 4/8/2019 at 1:01 PM, oldrover said:

I'm too technologically challenged to list them all, but here's the link to my eBay store. If you're looking for major SA keys, I've probably got them. Spidey and X-Men to follow... I'll have a LOT of Spidey. :)

https://www.ebay.com/str/mycomicstashsendoff

why are you selling these books? If I had them you would have to pry them from my cold fingernails! 

LOL... i was only a collector as a kid... sold them off for a lousy stereo as a teenager. 25 years later in 2002, I had a windfall, and decided to sink it into Marvel comics. Bought some of everything... and stored it away... until last year. We’re moving to FL, I didn’t want to lug 10 long boxes down there... plus I didn’t want to keel over and leave this to my sons or my wife... so I sold off the later issues to fund CGC and some pressing costs. Now I’m down to one-plus box of raw books... mostly Spidey 25-100, X-Men 17-140 or so, and a mix of other early non-key runs, including TTA. PLUS... all these CGC’d books. 

And we’ve got Avengers, X-men, and Spidey movies coming up now... so it just seemed like the time. :)

36 minutes ago, oldrover said:

LOL... i was only a collector as a kid... sold them off for a lousy stereo as a teenager. 25 years later in 2002, I had a windfall, and decided to sink it into Marvel comics. Bought some of everything... and stored it away... until last year. We’re moving to FL, I didn’t want to lug 10 long boxes down there... plus I didn’t want to keel over and leave this to my sons or my wife... so I sold off the later issues to fund CGC and some pressing costs. Now I’m down to one-plus box of raw books... mostly Spidey 25-100, X-Men 17-140 or so, and a mix of other early non-key runs, including TTA. PLUS... all these CGC’d books. 

And we’ve got Avengers, X-men, and Spidey movies coming up now... so it just seemed like the time. :)

Dam those are some awesome books! GLWTS!