• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] L.B. Cole Romance book Single Highest Graded on Census of only two
1 1

3 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, sagii said:

Available for 24 hours after which Thread will close, and it stays in my collection if no sale. 

Payment by Paypal preferred. Payment due in 5 days. Shipping on me in USA via USPS Priority Mail box. Returns accepted up to 3 days after you receive book , return shipping on buyer, :takeit: of 'Take' in the Thread trumps any developing PM negotiations.

True To Life Romances #20 cgc 7.5 single highest graded.

The CGC Scans don't do the book justice. Very elegant Cole cover, one of his best Romance covers imho. The details in the jealous woman's dress are amazing as are the choice of colors for this one. Nice 'white' cover book. Don't really 'need' to sell, but thought about it once it came back to make it available to COLE DIEHARDS on these Boards. Most of these Star Romance Comics Cole covers come in at around 4.0 to 6.5. This is a 'rare' 7.5 copy. Most likely won't be topped. Pricing to 'sell'. I think i will look back in a few years and say i under priced it. :cry:

Asking $1350

True to Life Romances #20.jpg

1991703-B002.jpg

I’ll take it.