• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC 9.4 white Golden Age subscription variant

5 posts in this topic

This is a true unicorn.  A CGC 9.4 white SUBSCRIPTION VARIANT Walt Disney Comics & Stories No. 129 (6/51 - Carl Barks story and art).  

The colors on this are unbelievable.

Heritage sold a 9.4 of this issue in 2015 for $525.  BUT, that issue had off-white pages and was NOT a subscription variant.  This is far better.

Subscription variants are very rare in high grade.  They command a premium.

Heritage sold my WDC&S 137 (subscription variant) CGC 9.4 white in November for $2,880 (from same OO as this).  The highest prior sale was $1,792.50 for a file copy in the same grade.   

However, to save me the hassle of Heritage, I will sell this copy to my fellow boardies for a mere $525 (plus $25 shipping/packaging).

My picture skills suck, but if you need me to try to do a better job to convince you to buy, send me a PM.

image.thumb.png.31bf1bb1f84a1ff632bf8a7fe47ed634.png

image.thumb.png.cdb5ebc5f6d7b05554e9a74c11271e14.png

Rules:

• Payment by PayPal preferred (we can talk about other options).
  • I will only ship to North America.
  • Shipping $25.  
  • First PM wins.
  • I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. 

If you have any questions send me a PM!

Edited by sfcityduck

:takeit:

41 minutes ago, sfcityduck said:

This is a true unicorn.  A CGC 9.4 white SUBSCRIPTION VARIANT Walt Disney Comics & Stories No. 129 (6/51 - Carl Barks story and art).  

The colors on this are unbelievable.

Heritage sold a 9.4 of this issue in 2015 for $525.  BUT, that issue had off-white pages and was NOT a subscription variant.  This is far better.

Subscription variants are very rare in high grade.  They command a premium.

Heritage sold my WDC&S 137 (subscription variant) CGC 9.4 white in November for $2,880 (from same OO as this).  The highest prior sale was $1,792.50 for a file copy in the same grade.   

However, to save me the hassle of Heritage, I will sell this copy to my fellow boardies for a mere $525 (plus $25 shipping/packaging).

My picture skills suck, but if you need me to try to do a better job to convince you to buy, send me a PM.

image.thumb.png.31bf1bb1f84a1ff632bf8a7fe47ed634.png

image.thumb.png.cdb5ebc5f6d7b05554e9a74c11271e14.png

Rules:

• Payment by PayPal preferred (we can talk about other options).
  • I will only ship to North America.
  • Shipping $25.  
  • First PM wins.
  • I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. 

If you have any questions send me a PM!