• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab ? Issue #3
1 1

98 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, tv horror said:

giphy (1).gif

You ever wonder if the Swamp man just has us on ignore?  I've noticed he's stopped engaging with us once we hijack his threads.  Got to admit, it's kind of a bummer.

5 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

You ever wonder if the Swamp man just has us on ignore?  I've noticed he's stopped engaging with us once we hijack his threads.  Got to admit, it's kind of a bummer.

And I never had a chance to hijack his threads... :(

47 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

Yes, however he is more clever than he looks, because he just enjoys reading until someone gets personal and then he reports himself to get the thread closed. I still believe both he and Hollywood are one and the same, not once has either of them posted in the others thread even though they both share the same likes. I still say Jekyll and Hyde personality.:screwy: 

8 minutes ago, tv horror said:

Yes, however he is more clever than he looks, because he just enjoys reading until someone gets personal and then he reports himself to get the thread closed. I still believe both he and Hollywood are one and the same, not once has either of them posted in the others thread even though they both share the same likes. I still say Jekyll and Hyde personality.:screwy: 

3 minutes ago, MustEatBrains said:

:hi: Gabe.

In my experience, "Gabe" and "clever" aren't exactly synonymous.

1 hour ago, mattn792 said:

I know! He used to banter back & forth more

It made for more  laughs!

oodles I say! oodles!

50 minutes ago, tv horror said:

I think you are right!

2 hours ago, comics4all said:

Sure seems like Gabe!

Here is a photo of Gabe & Swarmi after Wudy was announced for Venom 2!

2 morons.jpg

It’s him, his avatar name gives him away.  After he disappeared from here without obtaining his 1 million dollar comic he tried to make a fortune in the crypto currency market... Don’t think that worked out either.