• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ending today- Incredibly affordable Aparo for sale

2 posts in this topic

Hi, folks;

Last week, I consigned a nice Aparo page with Batman and Nemesis on Heritage and winning bidder really scored a great deal so for all of the folks that think 'there are no deals to be had on _fill in the blank_ auction site', think again!  This page had Batman in 4 panels, Nemesis in 2 panels and sold for a paltry $360

This week, I have another Aparo page from Brave and the Bold #170 featuring Batman and Nemesis on Heritage.  The page ends this Sunday and here's the direct link to the page at auction, which is currently at $110 so somebody's could end up with another deal here:

https://comics.ha.com/itm/original-comic-art/jim-aparo-brave-and-the-bold-170-story-page-22-original-art-dc-1981-/a/121918-11004.s?ic4=GalleryView-Thumbnail-071515

Aparo p22.jpg

Edited by jjonahjameson11

On 5/3/2019 at 6:47 PM, jjonahjameson11 said:

Hi, folks;

Last week, I consigned a nice Aparo page with Batman and Nemesis on Heritage and winning bidder really scored a great deal so for all of the folks that think 'there are no deals to be had on _fill in the blank_ auction site', think again!  This page had Batman in 4 panels, Nemesis in 2 panels and sold for a paltry $360

This week, I have another Aparo page from Brave and the Bold #170 featuring Batman and Nemesis on Heritage.  The page ends this Sunday and here's the direct link to the page at auction, which is currently at $110 so somebody's could end up with another deal here:

https://comics.ha.com/itm/original-comic-art/jim-aparo-brave-and-the-bold-170-story-page-22-original-art-dc-1981-/a/121918-11004.s?ic4=GalleryView-Thumbnail-071515

Aparo p22.jpg

:bump: