• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-SOLD - CGC Adams Bronze age collection for sale (As a lot) -SOLD -

25 posts in this topic

I accepted an offer this morning. Thanks for your offers.

Here is a high grade collection of Adams CGC Books for sale.

Sorry folks but I'm selling them as a lot. Please PM me with offers. If I don't reply to your offer I haven't accepted it.

Please do not question why....hell, I need the money. And please no advice....not looking for any. If they don't saee here I'm sure I will find someone.

I accept paypal and of course cash smile.gif

Amazing Adventures 7 9.6 CGC

Amazing Adventures 8 9.6 CGC

Batman 200 9.4 CGC WP

Batman 227 9.0 CGC

Batman 230 9.2 CGC

Batman 232 9.4 CGC

Batman 234 9.2 CGC

Batman 244 9.4 CGC

Batman 245 9.4 CGC WP 2nd Highest Graded

Batman 246 9.6 CGC Highest Graded

Detective Comics 408 9.4 CGC

Detective Comics 411 9.4 CGC

Detective Comics 412 9.6 CGC Highest Graded

Detective Comics 414 9.4 CGC

Detective Comics 415 9.4 CGC

Detective Comics 421 9.4 CGC

Green Lantern 86 9.4 CGC WP Best looking copy I've ever seen

Green Lantern 87 9.4 CGC

Justice League of America 138 9.4 CGC

Superman 233 9.2 CGC WP

If I don't send a PM it means I didn't make an offer... yeahok.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

I used invisible HTML to send a PM offering $1,000,000 but I guess he didn't accept it because I didn't get a reply.

confused-smiley-013.gif

I knew his wording was going to get him in trouble. It comes off as arrogant and boorish... but for whatever reason, I didn't think it was intended that way. Maybe I'm wrong because now as I reread it, it strikes me as kind of a harsh way of phrasing things.

too bad he's not selling them separately, if he was, I'd jump on a few of them like the Supes #223 or Bats #227, but to buy the whole lot at once is a little out of my range.....................

Hey everyone.

I'm thinking of making a bid on these books with the intention of breaking up the set.

Please PM me with an offer for any and all of these books. Should enough people express an interest to buy enough books,I'll proceed from there. Pleae keep the PMs to serious offers. Any else we can discuss here.

Yes my ears are burning up. Not trying to be rude folks, I'm just a little tired of the comments from the cheap seats when I sell things here. Not trying to offend anyone, just trying to sell to people I know will be interested.

I want to seel these books, but I really dislike auctions in general and want to get it over with a single sale. Can't imagine having to package and ship so many items to different places. I'm not a dealer, just a collector.

Maybe I'm wrong because now as I reread it, it strikes me as kind of a harsh way of phrasing things.

Even if it is harsh, and I'd call it a more matter of fact approach than anything, it's his comics to describe as he pleases. To question the way people list comics for sale, as long as it all above board, is really getting picky and no one's business if you ask me...

Jim

Yes my ears are burning up. Not trying to be rude folks, I'm just a little tired of the comments from the cheap seats when I sell things here. Not trying to offend anyone, just trying to sell to people I know will be interested.

I want to seel these books, but I really dislike auctions in general and want to get it over with a single sale. Can't imagine having to package and ship so many items to different places. I'm not a dealer, just a collector.

It wasn't that bad. Next time just make a note telling gman not to PM you. thumbsup2.gif

Whatever preconcieved notions people had, I found him to be helpful and personable in my communication with him. I'm not the lucky winner, but I think they were a little out of my reach.

A boy can dream.

I accepted an offer this morning. Thanks for your offers.

Here is a high grade collection of Adams CGC Books for sale.

Sorry folks but I'm selling them as a lot. Please PM me with offers. If I don't reply to your offer I haven't accepted it.

Please do not question why....hell, I need the money. And please no advice....not looking for any. If they don't saee here I'm sure I will find someone.

I accept paypal and of course cash smile.gif

Amazing Adventures 7 9.6 CGC

Amazing Adventures 8 9.6 CGC

Batman 200 9.4 CGC WP

Batman 227 9.0 CGC

Batman 230 9.2 CGC

Batman 232 9.4 CGC

Batman 234 9.2 CGC

Batman 244 9.4 CGC

Batman 245 9.4 CGC WP 2nd Highest Graded

Batman 246 9.6 CGC Highest Graded

Detective Comics 408 9.4 CGC