• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Still Raining in Oklahoma: Silver & Bronze Sale Part II
1 1

42 posts in this topic

Hello, all. There's a brief break in the weather for the next few days. My town is fine for the most part, but Tulsa is hurting and parts are under water. If you bought something on the thread this past weekend, I sent you messages giving you the choice to have stuff ship tomorrow, or wait until this thread is done. So, if I wrote you, please let me know your choice. This might be a bigger thread, depending on participation. I've decided to cut down my lower and mid grade stuff, and try to work up on better copies. This will have ASM, Batman, Conan, X-Men, and other titles. I'll try to make the price as enticing as possible.

• 1st    gets it and trumps PM
  • Because I'm going to be offering a variety of stuff, I'm going to keep shipping simple: $5.99 for as much stuff as you want and $9.99 for slabs. This is only for the U.S. contact me in PM to see if we can work out international shipping at cost.
  • PayPal only unless you've worked with me before with money orders or similar.
  • No returns on slabs. You have within 7 days of receiving the comics to initiate a return on raw books.
  • Payment due within 48 hours of purchase, unless you contact me. It's more for me to keep track of everything, so I'm flexible.

I'll post a few tonight before going to bed. Enjoy!

Apologies for not getting more up tonight. I was out later than planned. The new Godzilla movie was a lot of fun. There are new lower prices on FF #37 and Avengers #15. I'll get back to posting tomorrow afternoon and go through the weekend.

Edited by Deadlift Collectibles

On 5/30/2019 at 4:02 AM, Deadlift Collectibles said:

Avengers #15   VG+   $17   NOW $15

A solid book with attached staples all the way through. A little bit of edge wear/and a few very small chips. Overall, decent.

avengers 15.jpg

avengers15b.jpg

:takeit: