• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Werewolf By Night 32 (CGC 5.0, 1st Moon Knight) and 33 (CGC 6.5, 2nd MK) SOLD

3 posts in this topic

For sale is a 2-book lot containing the first and second appearances of Moon Knight in Werewolf by Night. WWBN 32 is a CGC 5.0 (there's some light water staining which you can see on the back cover, lower-left and along the right side going all the way up....staples have light rust as well which I just noticed while admiring the really sharp wrap, arrgh) and the WWBN 33 is a CGC 6.5 (looks like just some light staining on the back, lower-left and just the bottom staple has some light rust). Both have beautiful colors, very sharp alignment and the 32 presents so much better than its grade from the front. I had them pressed by Joey last year and they are in the newest gen holders. They come from the same 30-long box Original Owner collection (which makes it odd that they both got different page-quality designations) where they were stored boxed and away from light since they were purchased. GPA on these is $554 90-day on the 32 with the last sale being $555, $53 90-day average on the 33 with that also being the last sale recorded. SOLD!!

Shipping in the US by Priority Mail for $15 insured (books will ship in the traditional double-box method). I can ship to Canada as well via USPS for actual cost (quotes available once we reach an agreement to purchase). No international shipping except for Canada.
Payment via paypal goods and services (no F&F, please, makes it way harder to ship). 
No returns on CGC graded books.
Those on probation or in the Hall of Shame, you can look but don't take. Sorry.
You can PM to negotiate (not breaking the pair up, though), however first outright "take" in the thread trumps negotiations. Takes via PM are fine and I'll try to post asap if this is the case, but posting in the thread is best.
I have been buying and selling on eBay since 1998 under the nomme de guerre "qburt" where my feedback is over 1700. I've sold on the boards occasionally as well with several happy customers.

Hope that covers everything, here's the books.......
2046664310_WWBN32a.thumb.jpg.e3d72c5a02f9bf095a1f48ef84736168.jpgWWBN32b.thumb.jpg.a8d7158b791df0668252e5114f1481e0.jpgWWBN33a.thumb.jpg.7d83b4bea7adab83c8f39c41b06de880.jpgWWBN33b.thumb.jpg.481345526bdcacfba1ac19cbd19fb8cb.jpg

Edited by Martin Sinescu
Sale completed