• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two Adams Classics: Tomahawk #116, DC Special #6

27 posts in this topic

882899-Ad1.jpg

cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

Jim

yeahok.gif

Your copy is still better than mine... crazy.gif

Jim

Maybe only due to the big numbers on top. But you know me, only the big numbers count! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

882899-Ad1.jpg

Jim

yeahok.gif

Jim

Maybe only due to the big numbers on top. But you know me, only the big numbers count! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Just to show we're one big happy family...someone on the Forum owns the copy I sold on eBay after acquiring the upgrade from you... laugh.gif

Pretty soon Arch will have to start a new Forum to address all those who have flipped DC Special #6s... insane.gif

Jim

882899-Ad1.jpg

Jim

yeahok.gif

Jim

Just to show we're one big happy family...someone on the Forum owns the copy I sold on eBay after acquiring the upgrade from you... laugh.gif

Pretty soon Arch will have to start a new Forum to address all those who have flipped DC Special #6s... insane.gif

Jim

I wished I just sniped Serpico for the CGC 9.8 White Page Western Penn copy back in the day instead of bidding him up and have him up his bid! foreheadslap.gif

HOM 217?

HOM 256?!?!? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

That #256 has been the hardest book for me to find from the mid-70s and on. The only copy I have ever owned I just bought in SD, but it is only a Fine. I know my 217s are fairly nice, not sure they reach a 9.0, but possibly one might. They are tucked away and I haven't looked at any for a while. I'm not ready to start digging yet until after Chicago.