• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

. . .Happy Birthday Red Hook!

29 posts in this topic

First of all... this was originally going to be another Happy Birthday thread for Redhook, but I changed my mind. Happy Birthday though!

----

So I had a dream yesterday that I was showing a friend some of my best raw comics that I had acquired from ebay that I thought were NM. But, when I brought them out to show my friend the comics were all cut up and were being held together by scotch tape! Not good. I woke up shortly after that.

Oh... and if anyone rates this thread as one star... I'm changing the title of this thread...

Don't know if this qualifies but I did dream about finding one that I had lost as a kid.

This probably certifies me as nuts. insane.gif It's not like I post on a comics board or anything looney like that though. smirk.gif

I have daydreamed about discovering and purchasing a massive, Mile High type of collection. Basically I've had this dream every day for the last couple of decades.

Does that count? tongue.gif

Yep, that counts - I have that same dream . . . 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

hi.gif

yeah, usually i just have dreams about finding some really good stuff in the trash or some guy selling it on the street for 25 cents each

it's out there. i picked up a JIM 83 from a homeless guy selling junk on the street. sure, it was missing the cover and pages 1 and 2, but heck...