• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adventure Comics #62 CGC 9.0 Bright up for a $1 with No Reserve - Awesome cover!

28 posts in this topic

But just so you know, Divad ain't a bad guy at all. We just get moody sometimes at the end of a weekend.

This is true, which is why I was surprised by his comments. David, I apologize for my harsh tone.

Mark, your varying posts didn't bother me a bit, for the exact reasons you mentioned.

I gotta say, though, you're very brave listing books of this quality on eBay with no reserve, so close to the August Heritage auction. I'd be sweating bullets!

Heritage has great offerings, no question. I thought about that - a lot, but the great books need to come out on ebay as well and I have to take a risk in order to do that.

Let's all hope for the best.

893applaud-thumb.gif

I am glad you do this, I wish more dealers would! thumbsup2.gif

I liked your postings Mark and enjoyed looking at the books......(Official attempt to soften you up for the Green Rivers you have on your site - 27_laughing.gif). But just so you know, Divad ain't a bad guy at all. We just get moody sometimes at the end of a weekend.

Good luck with the auctions. And please keep posting.

Red

Hi Red

Great to meet you and even better to hear your words of encouragement!

Just so you know, you can always make an offer. If I can do it, I will but sometimes my marrgine is really tight and I am stuck.

I am sure Divad is a good fellow. I realize how easy it is to become frustrated in this or any other hobby, and not knowing me, it is easy to assume I will be just the next frustrating dealer. So no harm, no foul and definately no sour grapes.

Take care

mark

Marc,

You are a gentleman and a scholar . . . my apologies for my invective tone of the weekend . . . sorry.gif

flowerred.gif-divad

Hi Divad!

Great to meet you. I hope we can do business sometime.

It takes great strength to say what you did and it is greatly appreciated.

all my best to you

mark