• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s SHE-HULK show (TBD)
5 5

1,228 posts in this topic

On 9/29/2022 at 7:35 PM, Lpgk said:

Any guesses as to who Josh is? I've heard Thunderball tossed around since he was the only masked member of the Wrecking Crew. I hope not, it seems a little obvious. 

That was my original guess but at this point I'm assuming he isn't anyone...just a crappy person involved with the online community following the orders of someone else (as we have seen how easily such things as Q can get people to do crazy stuff as well as harass people)

On 9/29/2022 at 1:50 PM, Sauce Dog said:

That was my original guess but at this point I'm assuming he isn't anyone...just a crappy person involved with the online community following the orders of someone else (as we have seen how easily such things as Q can get people to do crazy stuff as well as harass people)

Frog Man? He was prominently featured and has yet to appear. Odd

On 9/2/2022 at 10:29 AM, gadzukes said:

Remember the energy, excitement, speculation, and chatter every time an episode of WandaVision dropped?  It was off the charts for a while.

What happened to those days?

They got ruined by what Wandavision actually was once it was fully released.  :flamethrower: 

Which is not to single that show out from the others.  EVERY Disney Plus show has been "meh" as compared to the movies.

Edited by fantastic_four

On 9/30/2022 at 5:43 AM, fantastic_four said:

They got ruined by what Wandavision actually was once it was fully released.  :flamethrower:

Which is not to single that show out from the others.  EVERY Disney Plus show has been "meh" as compared to the movies.

I think every Disney Plus movie since WandaVision has also been "meh"

On 9/30/2022 at 7:55 AM, Artboy99 said:

I think every Disney Plus movie since WandaVision has also been "meh"

Phase 4 is definitely the worst phase yet with Phase 2 on its heels.  If you discount No Way Home Phase 2 blows Phase 4 away because Guardians of the Galaxy and Winter Soldier are really, really good, but if you include No Way Home it's close since that film is better than Phase 2's best.

Although I can definitely see controversy on what's better when comparing Winter Soldier and No Way Home.  No Way Home is better, but if you're not a fan of the Sony films, multiverse stories, or you prefer well-written political intrigue worthy of Tom Clancy's best work as is present in Winter Soldier then I can absolutely see you preferring that film.  I was NOT looking forward to No Way Home because I generally disliked multiverse stories, but that film flipped me on them.  Now I'm pretty much all in on multiverses.

On 9/30/2022 at 3:58 PM, Beige said:

Hawkeye was very good.

I was thinking that too. Hawkeye surprised me as I didn't expect anything great.

WandaVision started strong, and then ended on that weak and confusing note (or someone would refer to it as 'nonsense').