• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[Closed] LB Cole Space Trio: Captain Flight 11, Blue Bolt 108, Book of Space 7
1 1

4 posts in this topic

First takeit wins and immediately trumps all PM negotiations. Any variation of "takeit" counts.

I accept Paypal, check, money order or cash. No Hall of Shamers or Probies. Payment expected in 72 hours unless we work it out ahead of time.

US shipping is included. International shipping will need to be determined prior to sale.

Three days' return shipping from receipt. Buyer is responsible for shipping cost back unless item was damaged in transit.

Please do not edit takeits and please do not commit to buy unless you intend to follow through.

Edited by Ryan.

Captain Flight 11: Cracked out universal CGC 2.0. Cover detached. Some stains on interior and back cover. 3" paper loss on bottom of spine.

Blue Bolt 108: Good+ due to spine wear but a nicely presenting copy.

Complete How-To Book of Space 7: One of the more obscure Cole covers. Digest sized. Lower grade but complete and attached. Outer pages are starting to brittle.

$2000 or b/o for the set of three.

Pics in next post.

Edited by Ryan.

I'll leave these be with nary a bump (this doesn't count!) and secretly hope that no one buys them since, as soon as they do sell, by sheer cosmic coincidence, collectors who have been priced out of Cole's Mask books will start firing their money even more aggressively at his space books and I will regret the whole affair*.

*not the kind of affair with boobs