• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] GA Slabs: Cole, Baker, Scrooge, Aggie Mack
1 1

9 posts in this topic

First takeit wins and immediately trumps all PM negotiations. Any variation of "takeit" counts.

I accept Paypal, check, money order or cash. No Hall of Shamers or Probies. Payment expected in 72 hours unless we work it out ahead of time.

US shipping is included. International shipping will need to be determined prior to sale.

Three days' return shipping from receipt. Buyer is responsible for shipping cost back unless item was damaged in transit.

Please do not edit takeits and please do not commit to buy unless you intend to follow through.

Edited by Ryan.

Approved Comics 11. Matt Baker cover. $300.

Note: there appears to be some light scuffs or scratches on the inside of the slab on the front, which are not picked up in the scan.

005.jpg

006.jpg

Edited by Ryan.

Aggie Mack 8. Tough book. $200.

003.jpg

004.jpg

Edited by Ryan.

Four Color 178. First Scrooge McDuck, $300.

Note: there appears to be some light scuffs or scratches on the inside of the slab on the front, which are not picked up in the scan.

001.jpg

002.jpg

Edited by Ryan.

Eagle Comics 1. LB Cole cover. $275.

007.jpg

008.jpg

Captain Aero 22. Great LB Cole black war cover. $400. 

009.jpg

010.jpg

1 minute ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Nice group of books Ryan (thumbsu

Thanks, sir. 

I'm gonna shut this down and see if I can get these books reholdered. CGC has been sending me scuffed cases too much lately.

The Aggie Mack and Captain Aero 22 cases are pretty clean so if anyone is interested in either or both of those, feel free to shoot an offer.