• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

REDUCED AGAIN! Rarely seen LB Cole space theme cover
1 1

10 posts in this topic

I will consider reasonable offers, but an unconditional "I'll take it" in the thread wins. 

I will not sell to the probate or the banned.

Payment is by Paypal only (unless you have a better idea).

I will ship comics (raw or slabbed) to the US and Canada for a flat rate of $25.00 (to ensure really great packaging).  A signature will be required.  I will take into account your carrier preferences.

I will accept returns if notified within three days of buyers receipt of package. 

Edited by sfcityduck

2 hours ago, bounty_coder said:

I love these more obscure outside of comic book fandom appearances by the likes of LB Cole and Schomburg.  Cool Book!

I agree, especially for an artist like LB Cole where no one cares about the interiors of the comics for which he does covers.  All that matters are his covers.  And this is a line drawn comic book style cover done at the same time as he was doing his Blue Bolt space covers.  

4 hours ago, sfcityduck said:

This book deserve more love.  I might have to send it to CGC if no one wants it at this price.

I think it's great and if I had that extra money would make it mine.Surprised it's still here,was shocked when I noticed folks talking about it somewhere else.