• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ton of new books

27 posts in this topic

Just added a bunch more including:

Signature Series Spectacular Spider-Man #27 CGC 9.4 STAN LEE SOLD

Thanks for looking.

Alex hi.gif

Well, that didn't last long. I still have lots of rare stuff including this one, that is already being watched by a bunch of people:

SIGNATURE SERIES Hellboy The Corpse nn CGC 9.8 Mignola

Say #5....

I've never bought a sig book before.

What does a typical modern non-key 9.8 go for? confused.gif

Depends on who signs it. I usually try and keep the Ebay starting price around $25-30, as it costs me around $27 to get slabbed. I have a complete list of all my books sold and I have a pretty good profit percentage, however, it is tough to figure out the typical non-key.

This one went for $24.99:

Signature Series Spider-Man #22 CGC 9.8 ERIK LARSON

This one went for $32.02:

SIGNATURE SERIES Green Lantern Reborn #2 CGC 9.8

It's hard to say sometimes. But I would say I average around $30ish for the non-keys. confused-smiley-013.gif

Say #5....

Depends on who signs it. I usually try and keep the Ebay starting price around $25-30, as it costs me around $27 to get slabbed. I have a complete list of all my books sold and I have a pretty good profit percentage, however, it is tough to figure out the typical non-key.

It's hard to say sometimes. But I would say I average around $30ish for the non-keys. confused-smiley-013.gif

Well I might be looking for a Ultimates #5 signed by Miller or Hitch (or both?)...

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Say #5....

Well I might be looking for a Ultimates #5 signed by Miller or Hitch (or both?)...

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I know someone who has a #5 signed by Millar. It's in 9.6 though. Also, I don't think Hitch has ever done any books for the Signature Series yet. If you are interested in the 9.6, let me know and I will email the person.

Alex

Say #5....

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I know someone who has a #5 signed by Millar. It's in 9.6 though. Also, I don't think Hitch has ever done any books for the Signature Series yet. If you are interested in the 9.6, let me know and I will email the person.

Alex

Yes, I'd settle for a 9.6. 893applaud-thumb.gif

It is issue 5 with the Hulk cover and the cool Hulk fight story correct?

I only have the TPB and it isn't always as easy as pie to figure out which exact issue is which but I'm 95% sure it number 5. There aren't any variant covers are there?

Say #5....

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Alex

Yes, I'd settle for a 9.6. 893applaud-thumb.gif

It is issue 5 with the Hulk cover and the cool Hulk fight story correct?

I only have the TPB and it isn't always as easy as pie to figure out which exact issue is which but I'm 95% sure it number 5. There aren't any variant covers are there?

Hulk cover. I sold it last year and know who owns it. I will talk to them in the next couple of days (probably Wednesday), and see if it is available. PM me your email address, I still have a scan for it on my hard drive.

Alex

Here is just the tip of the iceberg:

Iceberg Tips

Featuring DC Countdown #1 SS CGC 9.8 signed by Jimenez, starts at $0.01 with no reserve.

Please have a look at the widest selection of Signature Series books on the net. headbang.gif

New auctions just posted. Featuring:

SIGNATURE SERIES Spawn 4 CGC 9.8 Dave Sim hi.gif

Just added a bunch more including:

Signature Series Spectacular Spider-Man #27 CGC 9.4 STAN LEE SOLD

Thanks for looking.

Alex hi.gif

Well, that didn't last long. I still have lots of rare stuff including this one, that is already being watched by a bunch of people:

SIGNATURE SERIES Hellboy The Corpse nn CGC 9.8 Mignola

This one ends this afternoon, as well as a few others. There are a bunch of people watching this, so it will most likely sell. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif Thanks for looking.

Alex