• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cover for Horrific #1 ??

1 post in this topic

I just started collecting Golden Age books, and am loving ever minute of it.  I do have a question for those more experienced collectors.  I recently purchased a copy of Horrific #1 without a cover.  The interior of the book is in immaculate shape, I just don't have a cover. There are no rusty staples or tears,  the pages are supple, white, not brittle at all.  It feels like a book from 1992, more then one from 1952.  That said, I was wondering where I could purchades just the cover of this book, or a copy that is rough with a detahed cover.  I'd even settle for a cover with the front only.  Thinking about marrying the two together.  I'm on  a budget with old books like these so low grade is what i can afford.  Anyway,that's my question.  Thanks for taking the time to read this chat.

Happy Comic Hunting!, Louie

"Airboy the Barbarian"

horrific 1.jpg

IMG_0828.jpg

IMG_0829.jpg

IMG_0830.jpg

IMG_0831.jpg