• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ALL SOLD. Silver Keys for sale! Hulk 181 8.5, Avengers 1 6.5, FF52 8.0, Avengers 4 7.5, ST110
2 2

14 posts in this topic

šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„Iā€™ve upgraded these books so selling my extras. Plus Iā€™m getting ready to buy a Wonder Woman 1! Ā :)

FourĀ books for sale right now, may add more soon. Pricing is under GPA! Ā Message me offers!
Pics below but looks like they downsized them. Ā IĀ did the best I could but can try and take better ones if you need them. Ā All comics look great with no fading at all.

Iā€™ve done business with a ton of people here and on IG, and have thousands of positive feedback on eBay Ā 

Here is my kudos thread:

USA only,Ā S&H included. PayPal preferredĀ but will take checks and money orders too.

šŸ˜€Tracking number will be provided.Ā No holds or partial payments.Ā All sales are final. Ā Open to trades for a Fantastic Four 5, first Doom!

PM for any questions and first ā€œIā€™ll take itā€, gets it!

Enjoy!

Edited by Gruson

šŸ”„First up, Hulk 181! Ā CGC 8.5 with WHITE pages! Ā The Bronze Age GRAIL! Great centering too. A classic and getting harder to find in high grade.Ā 

PENDINGĀ $3900Ā shipped!Ā (last sale $4300 and didnā€™t have white pages)

Ā 

E2DE19A8-6CDE-4CAA-99B3-17D6E426E833.jpeg

72192FE4-9635-4CE8-A84B-39BA40262338.jpeg

Edited by Gruson

šŸ‘‰šŸ»Finally we have the Panther! Ā Fantastic Four 52, 8.0! Ā It looks like an 8.5 to me. Ā Very nice.Ā 
The black cover makes this one super hard to find in high grades.Ā 
CGC 8.0, Off White

SOLD $2000Ā shipped

Thanks guys! Ā Please PM me with any questions.

I am open to trades for a FF5, first Doctor Doom. Ā šŸ‘šŸ»

Ā 

Ā 

BE9F8896-D95C-4C31-AD21-B4842CF72C02.jpeg

0D992FFC-3247-4306-8442-F5F3362087EA.jpeg

Edited by Gruson