• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

comic book people

3 posts in this topic

was watching these clips of TBBT and found it kind of funny how so many of us myself included can relate or has experienced something from one of these clips.. let me know what you relate to.

for me the girls at the comic book store actually resonates with me as my GF went to the store to pick up a book for me since I wasn't able to make it there she said it was on her way and its fine to pick up the copy she said she had a similar experience walking in there mind you this was awhile ago and there is a lovely female employee who is helpful there now.. but I couldn't stop laughing back then... 

also the question that my GF would ask: so who is the best superhero is it Spiderman since you have most of his stuff? lol 

Called into my LCS with my daughter in tow, and took a photo and posted it up on Facebook with a comment "channelling our inner Sheldon"

Apparently, they get a little mad if you tag them in a post like that ... go figure