• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Display tips

11 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, Kohei said:

These guys know everything about how to make your in home displays look GREAT...does that look bait-y enough?

https://www.theonion.com/tips-for-displaying-artwork-in-your-home-1840560158

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 

:roflmao:
ha ha ha ha ha h ah ah ah ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha 

lol

free art from dumpster.... at the end of the day..... hmmm uh ha ha haha aha aha aha hah ah ha

:roflmao:.....ha ha ha ha         

Edited by grapeape

3 hours ago, grapeape said:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 

:roflmao:
ha ha ha ha ha h ah ah ah ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha 

lol

free art from dumpster.... at the end of the day..... hmmm uh ha ha haha aha aha aha hah ah ha

:roflmao:.....ha ha ha ha         

In my office building, the landlord displays “art” that was abandoned by former tenants. Now you know where a “Love” poster resides. Really.
My other half picked up some junk from Salvation Army to decorate the lobby of her building. She found this copper colored thing, turned it on it’s side and displayed it like it was serious art. No one said a thing.

13 minutes ago, Rick2you2 said:

In my office building, the landlord displays “art” that was abandoned by former tenants. Now you know where a “Love” poster resides. Really.
My other half picked up some junk from Salvation Army to decorate the lobby of her building. She found this copper colored thing, turned it on it’s side and displayed it like it was serious art. No one said a thing.

She plays her hand right she might be sitting on 5-6 figures.