• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - A Smattering of Bronze Age HG Comics (YOU MISSED OUT!)

35 posts in this topic

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for visiting. 

• 14 day return for any reason - you pay return shipping in condition as originally shipped. 
  • Payment via PayPal, thanks in advance.
  • Shipping up to 3 comics is $6.95 anywhere in the United States. 4+ or more is free shipping anywhere in the United States. Canadians' to the north please add $15.

:foryou: Now on to the comics.

Edited by whetteon
SOLD

Avengers #125 in VF/NM (could benefit from a press) part of the Blue Mountain pedigree.  HOWEVER, previous seller forgot to open the book to discover a neatly cut out ad on one of the pages. Doesn't effect the story and maybe this would grade as a qualified. :facepalm:

Asking $10

Edited by whetteon
SOLD

3 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

For 4+ comics, or just up to 3

hm 

For you, I'll make an exception and let you get free shipping if you spend $50 or more with me.

The shipping price means $15 for shipping up north. Sorry that wasn't more clear.

2 minutes ago, speedcake said:

Marvel Spotlight #21 NM $10

Marvel Spotlight #23 NM asking...... $10

:takeit:

You "won" something!!!  :golfclap: 

8 minutes ago, whetteon said:

hm 

For you, I'll make an exception and let you get free shipping if you spend $50 or more with me.

The shipping price means $15 for shipping up north. Sorry that wasn't more clear.

No problem...just like to be sure up front! Thanks!