• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

!!!High-grade Moderns for Sale. LOTS, SIGNATURES, GRADED!!!

32 posts in this topic

Haha.

Be careful, sir. Hate for your reputation to go down the tubes before you even have one.

Well sir, I'm applauding you on your purchase! You can use "haha" in many different contexts! grin.gif

Haha.

Be careful, sir. Hate for your reputation to go down the tubes before you even have one.

Well sir, I'm applauding you on your purchase! You can use "haha" in many different contexts! grin.gif

I guess we'll wait and see, won't we? Never knew you charged a handling fee for re-bagging books. grin.gif

Handling fee? I charge nothing other than the costs listed directly on the auction. If local pick up was desired, then you should have inquired about it before purchasing the item; then I could have responded and told you no. I am charging you what is listed on the auction.

Handling fee? I charge nothing other than the costs listed directly on the auction. If local pick up was desired, then you should have inquired about it before purchasing the item; then I could have responded and told you no. I am charging you what is listed on the auction.

Why not just meet him at Paradise Comics to make the exchange? poke2.gif

I'm 15 and live 30 min drive away from Paradise - I never go down to Young. Transportation will most likely cost me more than shipping. I'm also busy all of this and next week, and I just don't want to spend the few hours it will take.

If you're going to get on and play innocent, then you should also admit that in your email reply, you were initially all right with pickup, but I would still have to pay your shipping charge. When I asked why since I was doing a pickup, your reply was two words and two words only, "Handling fee."

Like stated in two e-mails, I packed the item prior to the auction. I am busy this and all of next week and I am not planning on staying home on account of a local pick up. This is why I did not give you a break for the price that was LISTED. If you are not happy with the LISTED price, do not bid! You obviously are not happy with your purchase, so I will refund your money and penalize you $1 for listing charges once I receive a response. Thank you,

Kyle

Didn't realize you don't drive. I remember you mentioning that you had been to Paradise, and figured you stop by there from time to time. My mistake. angel.gif

I've only been there once, and it's a really nice store! I went with three of my cousins, one of them drove :P

Like stated in two e-mails, I packed the item prior to the auction. I am busy this and all of next week and I am not planning on staying home on account of a local pick up. This is why I did not give you a break for the price that was LISTED. If you are not happy with the LISTED price, do not bid! You obviously are not happy with your purchase, so I will refund your money and penalize you $1 for listing charges once I receive a response. Thank you,

Kyle

You are moving quickly towards being a p r i c k. You might want to tone down your tounge and try to make things work. If a fellow board member questions you, then hold your tounge and answer it with a little bit of tact. There seems to be confusion about what you were offering or what he interpreted it to be. Clear it up and dont get your f'in panties in a wad.

I know i dont have a dog in this fight but i felt the need to lyk what is coming down the pike if you continue to act like a punk.

If you feel like ive been an arse, lets take it to PM's and work things out there. thumbsup2.gif

It is hard to discern tone, so i will just say that Im not being condescending. Just letting you know we can discuss this like adults in PM's.

I have answered his questions, he has sent me various e-mails. He has threatened to leave me negative feedback and I believe he will do so, even though he would receive what he payed for. If anyone, I am being the most mature about this. All his e-mails to me have been spiteful and written with various threats - closing down my paypal, closing down my ebay, locking my accounts, etc. Here's just a piece of what he has sent so much of:

"Don't think that redpath_comics is my only account. It IS

an account set up to buy from suspicious sellers, so that when negative feedback

is required, I can so issue one without worrying about retaliation."

What kind of CAD shipping method do you use for $6 USD. If it's XpressPost in ON/PQ and Parcel Post everywhere else, then no problem.

But if you slip it in a $1.29 CAD Letter Rate, then you're a dork, pure and simple.

What kind of CAD shipping method do you use for $6 USD. If it's XpressPost in ON/PQ and Parcel Post everywhere else, then no problem.

But if you slip it in a $1.29 CAD Letter Rate, then you're a dork, pure and simple.

Nothing else to add???

Curious...

confused.gif