• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paypal - Confirmed/Unconfirmed

9 posts in this topic

Okay, I've worked my hass off trying to get Confirmed status from Paypal. My bank says I should have no problem, I've confirmed and corrected a few small address issues, and tried different address formats, etc. Nada.

Then I had two straight Paypal transactions go through with Confirmed status and I'm thinking my troubles are over yay.gif... then bingo, I paid Sterling for some books and I'm back to Unconfirmed. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Anyone else get random Confirm/Unconfirmed notations on transactions, or have any idea what might be up?

Okay, I've worked my hass off trying to get Confirmed status from Paypal. My bank says I should have no problem, I've confirmed and corrected a few small address issues, and tried different address formats, etc. Nada.

Then I had two straight Paypal transactions go through with Confirmed status and I'm thinking my troubles are over yay.gif... then bingo, I paid Sterling for some books and I'm back to Unconfirmed. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Anyone else get random Confirm/Unconfirmed notations on transactions, or have any idea what might be up?

No idea whats up but suddently im unconfirmed as well a while back

I had the same problem. I think when you click on the details, you'll get a shipping and buying feature with your address information shown. For some odd reason, only one of these addresses is confirmed (even though they're the same address). I think if you click on the confirmed address it should work.

I don't get random confirmed/uncorfirmed notification but if I follow an eBay link to pay, it never shows as being confirmed. However, if I got to PP directly and pay for anything there, it shows as being confirmed. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I've been having this same problem recently, and I've been confirmed for years! And I always go directly through Paypal. I also have a Paypal debit card, so there should be no question about my address, I emailed them about it, and of course, got no response... frustrated.gif