• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC AdvCom 260, All Hero Comics 1, ASM 26, 42, Avengers 2, FF55, SS11, more!
1 1

13 posts in this topic

Hope the New Year is treating you all well!  A mix of GA and SA titles, all CGC graded for this batch.   This sales thread will remain active until 11:59 pm EST on Sunday, 1/19/20.  

GENERAL RULES

No Probation List or Hall of Shame members.  

The first "take it" posted in the sales thread wins, trumping any pending or even finalized private message (“PM”) deals that have not yet been acknowledged in the sales thread either by me or you.   If we reach a deal via PM, I will try to indicate books are sold in the sales thread within a reasonable time, but feel free to mark the book as “taken via PM” if I have not already done so.  

Payment by check or money order is preferred for all sale totals, but for sales totaling less than $1,000, PayPal will be accepted if you need to use it.  I expect to send an “invoice” PM within a day of a take, but please feel free to PM if you think I overlooked something.  Please send payment within ten calendar days of my sending you the invoice, or I reserve the right to deem the transaction cancelled as of the expiration of that ten-day period.  

SHIPMENT

I only ship to North America.  I will try to ship within two business days of receiving payment (e.g., the date a check clears).   
In the United States, $10 for raw and $18 for graded in any quantity, using USPS priority with signature.  For Canada, $15 for raw and $25 for graded in any quantity.  

No returns on CGC graded books.  If you need more info/pix, please ask.  I will accept returns on raw book(s) for a full refund minus shipping within 10 days of your receipt of the book(s), so long as the buyers pays return shipping and returns the book(s) to me in the same condition as when originally sent.  

BOOKS OFFERED

•    Adventure Comics #260 (DC, 1959) (origin Aquaman).  CGC 4.0 universal.  OW-W pages.  $155 

•    All Hero Comics #1 (Fawcett Publications, 1943).   CGC 4.5 universal.  OW-W pages.    $495  [NOT AVAILABLE]

•    Amazing Spider-Man #26 (Marvel, 1965).  CGC 3.0 universal.  OW pages.    $65 

•    Amazing Spider-Man #42 (Marvel, 1966).  CGC 5.5 universal.  OW-W pages.  $135 

•    The Avengers #2 (Marvel, 1963).  CGC 6.0 universal.  OW pages.  $450 [NOT AVAILABLE]

•    Fantastic Four #55 (Marvel, 1966).  CGC 8.5 universal.  OW-W pages.     $395 [NOT AVAILABLE

•    Sad Sack's Army Life Parade #1 (Harvey Publications, 1963) ("File Copy").  CGC 9.2 universal.  OW-W pages.   $75 

•    Silver Surfer #11 (Marvel, 1969).  CGC 9.4 universal.  OW-W pages.  $595 [NOT AVAILABLE]

•    Thunder Agents #1 (Tower Comics, 1965).  CGC 9.2 universal.  OW-W pages.   $350 [NOT AVAILABLE]

•    X-Men #95 (Marvel, 1975).  CGC 7.5 universal.  OW-W pages.  $95 

•    Zap Comix #1 (3rd Printing) (Apex Novelties, 1967) (Kevin Michael McFadden collection).  CGC 9.6 universal. OW pages.  $100  [SOLD]

Edited by Pantodude