• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BATMAN # 11 PREDICTIONS...winners gets a Kewpie !

70 posts in this topic

I am a VERY private person.

So private that you posted your mother's address on the Board and invited everyone over for a garage sale? confused-smiley-013.gif

Why would "A VERY private person" have said that they were bidding $100K on the Action #45 cover in the first place. Or for that matter, tell the boards that they were one of 4 bidders on a high priced Spiderman cover. Blah blah blah.....

That was about money, Delicatessen. And helping my mamama with a favour. Can I ask you a question ? How does it feel to be such a runt ?

27_laughing.gif

I wouldn't know, not being diminutive in any way. But, perhaps you can enlighten us instead on how it feels to be clinically insane. screwy.gif

So krazykat you won the Action 45 cover, right? In this thread you said you'd be putting down a $100k bid on it. The Action went for a little over $50k, right? Love to see a new scan or pic of it after you fly out to pick it up! hail.gif

I'll even watermark the image for you!

waitforever0tp.png

I am a VERY private person. YOU have NO need to know what is in my collection. What I have purchased. What I am purchasing.

Why dont you worry about YOUR meager collection and leave my 'meager' collection alone ?

coming from a guy who has repeatedly talked about what he was buying, what he owned, and how much money his collection was worth.

pick a story and stick with it

they're still laughing at you krazy... still laughing at you. Both in public and private, you're simply a laughing stock. You can believe or not, but it won't change that you are generally considered a total joke. So keep posting away. It's like every other insufficiently_thoughtful_person I've ever met. They just hang themselves. And you're no different.

And yes, that's because I'm such a nasty guy.

actually krazy, people might send you PMs, but they're later just used to ridicule you privately. Hate to break it to you.

by the way, if you think Gene's got zero qualifications in the OA market, you really have no idea about him.

Case in point. You could have taken the 'high road' and based your correspondence with me based on your personal interaction and experience with me, yet you take the 'low road' and act like a sheep.

No matter.

That said, you have ZERO knowledge of my PRIVATE (duh, the word says it all dim-wit) correspondence,..so your arrogant boast that they are a part of some wider under-ground campaign makes you THE TWIT OF THE CENTURY.

Lastly,..Gene has ZERO, ZERO, ZERO credentials in evaluating the OA market. All one need do is go back and read his arguments...they are a poor man's version of critical thinking, analysis, and conclusion formulation.

they're still laughing at you krazy... still laughing at you. Both in public and private, you're simply a laughing stock. You can believe or not, but it won't change that you are generally considered a total joke. So keep posting away. It's like every other insufficiently_thoughtful_person I've ever met. They just hang themselves. And you're no different.

And yes, that's because I'm such a nasty guy.

actually krazy, people might send you PMs, but they're later just used to ridicule you privately. Hate to break it to you.

by the way, if you think Gene's got zero qualifications in the OA market, you really have no idea about him.

Case in point. You could have taken the 'high road' and based your correspondence with me based on your personal interaction and experience with me, yet you take the 'low road' and act like a sheep.

No matter.

That said, you have ZERO knowledge of my PRIVATE (duh, the word says it all dim-wit) correspondence,..so your arrogant boast that they are a part of some wider under-ground campaign makes you THE TWIT OF THE CENTURY.

Lastly,..Gene has ZERO, ZERO, ZERO credentials in evaluating the OA market. All one need do is go back and read his arguments...they are a poor man's version of critical thinking, analysis, and conclusion formulation.

Fool,

What are you in 3rd Grade ? That is like the lamest 'attack' Ive encountered since I was in Elementary School. The 'Nobody likes you and everbody is talkin about you behind your back' attack reveals youto be DORK NUMERO UNO !!

Luego Pandejo

KK

so was the 100 K bid just B.S., or was the B.S. part your indication you would bid on the **** thing?

why would you say -

I am dying to see what they will go for. I know I will be placing a bid of 100K each with full knowledge that my chances are slim to none. But....who knows ?

only to come back after the auction with some candy-[embarrasing lack of self control] claim to privacy?

no one pushed you to write checks your butt can't cash, sparky, so sooner or later you will have to PUT UP or SHUT UP

so was the 100 K bid just B.S., or was the B.S. part your indication you would bid on the **** thing?

why would you say -

I am dying to see what they will go for. I know I will be placing a bid of 100K each with full knowledge that my chances are slim to none. But....who knows ?

only to come back after the auction with some candy-[embarrasing lack of self control] claim to privacy?

no one pushed you to write checks your butt can't cash, sparky, so sooner or later you will have to PUT UP or SHUT UP

I think it's obvious to all of us (except for maybe KK) that he just wants us all to think he's a big shot, high roller. We all know that he didn't bid $100K on either of the Heritage Action covers like he said he was going to. We also know that he probably didn't bid on the Spiderman cover like he said he did.

Boring response. From a boring person.

Coming from you, holed up in Queens like a recluse with your original art collection, that is laughable. I don't care if your collection is worth $10 or the $10 million you claim, you're still a one-dimensional broken record. Until you can actually hold a conversation without it degenerating into propaganda for original art, you shouldn't even think about calling someone else "boring". And, even then, you should consider that I and just about everyone else on this Board have accomplished and experienced more than someone who's sole claim to fame is (allegedly) buying a bunch of comic book artwork. flamed.gif

Yawwwwwn. Too little - to late.

And I dont live in Queens you numb-nut.

Moreover,...I am APART from my OA collection...undoubtedly more successful in business than you, hands-down. You are merely an expense on someone elses balance sheet you DIP. I am so much BIGGER than you in every measurable sense of the word 'success'.

And until you learn to get off your 'high-falootin' high-horse,..you will still be the little geeky, self-righteous nerd you've always been.

Lest we all forget what the King is really like.