• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's say you have the power to draw well... Favorite commission subject(s)?

2 posts in this topic

Inspired by the artists who seem destined to draw the same characters over and over and over again on commission.  Sanjulian on Vampi, Bagley on Venom (I'm guilty as charged), Sienkiewicz on Elektra, Jim Lee on Batman/Supes/Wolvie, Middleton on X-23, JSC on Catwoman/MJ, etc.

Me?  Gimme Psylocke any day. Ahem, for artistic reasons.  The bands on her legs would provide some variety, I guess?  Yeah.

More seriously, different interpretations of Death and Dream (Sandman).  Wouldn't get boring.

...But back to Ms. Braddock.

.image.jpeg.4a40a42ca64b644c0b1c1b7185bb9a54.jpeg

Edited by exitmusicblue

I'm not sure what direction this thread is supposed to go. Any cheesecake shot of a girl in a bathing suit could be identified as a superheroine out of costume.

If I were an artist, it would be more fun to do like Renaissance painters and put contemporary people in super-hero scenes. I thought this was a clever cover for Storm #2 recently, casting young Ororo as the Obama's daughter, but the price went beyond my interest at the auction this week.RAD9C28420191211_175210.thumb.jpg.db9d7cfd81f098d3f1422d0a2267ed15.jpg