• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] FS: Amazing Spider-Man 82 (raw - Fine)

4 posts in this topic

Another ASM offering.  Offered here is a raw copy of Amazing Spider-Man 82, appearance by Electro, with a fantastic cover by John Romita, Sr.  I'm confident calling this one a Fine, 6.0, in its current condition.  As you'll see from the photos, color breaking creasing is minimal for a book of this age (published 3/1970); however, there is a fairly significant amount of discoloration along the back cover spine.  And to a lesser extent, some of this same staining is present on the right and lower edges of the front cover, though its harder to tell on the front due to all the rich colors.  I don't want to speculate if a clean and press would have any affect on these.  The book also exhibits some non-color breaking handling wear, which a press would probably improve.

Book is complete, pages I would call off-white to white.  I don't think my scanner did a good job when capturing the interior page sample (made the pages look a bit darker than they really are), but I've included it anyway.

Asking $45

Necessities:

Payment:  In addition to PayPal, I will also accept check/money order/Zelle, though the book will be held until clearance.  Payment due within 10 business days.    

Shipping (domestic):  USPS priority flat rate envelope, included in price.  Also includes insurance to $50.  

International Shipping - at cost, minus the domestic shipping cost.  Please inquire first for accurate pricing. 

Returns:  If we agree that I drastically screwed up on the grade or missed a glaring flaw, I will certainly take the book back and cover return shipping.

On the HoS?  Don't bother.  Probation list?  Message me first and we'll talk about your situation, but don't be overly optimistic.

Can provide board references if needed (no name dropping here), and over 1700 positive eBay feedback as well -- https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=792mn

First :takeit:wins outright, offers by PM always welcome.