• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTS/WTT Assorted Comics CLOSED - DM with interest
1 1

5 posts in this topic

How I accept payment
PayPal only. Payment is expected within 7 calendar days.

My referrals
Please see my forum kudos or ebay ID.

How I handle returns
I accept returns if you're dissatisfied for whatever reason. If the comics arrive damaged, I pay return shipping. If you just don't like them or have buyer's remorse, you pay return shipping.

How I package and ship
I take care to package your comics in the same manner that I want to receive them: well and with care. Typically, I use gemini mailers and a cardboard sandwich inside. Otherwise, I'll move up to USPS Priority boxes. One or two comics, I can ship First Class and save you some money. More than that, we need to use Priority Mail. I won't use Media Mail; please don't request it. Shipping is at cost: you provide an address, I weigh the package, you pay that price.

Who can buy
Boardies not in the Hall of Shame or Probation List can buy. There are a small number of people outside those lists who I wouldn't sell to, but they won't show up. They know who they are.

What's being listed
Stuff. Comics. Comic stuff, as long as the stuff is a comic.

Trades!
I will consider trades. I collect DC grey tones, Kubert covers, Weird War Tales series, Frank Miller Daredevil and others, Lone Ranger (Dell) series, and other generally underpopular interests. 

Edited by DavidTheDavid

Thor 126 CGC 9.2 | COW pages
$950 shipped

What I really want is to cash and trade with this. I'd love an 8.0 or 8.5 Universal copy of the same comic and cash. For this, you'd need to be an established buyer/seller here or someone with whom I've done business previously. 

thor_126b.jpgthor_126c.jpg

thor_126a.jpg

Edited by DavidTheDavid