• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Golden Age Fox and Prize comics for sale, some pedigrees!
4 4

35 posts in this topic

Small handful of books this time, Fox and Prize titles. First :takeit: in the thread wins over any pm negotiations. 

Checks or money orders preferred but PayPal can be accepted if you have to pay that way for orders under $1000.

Seven day return privilege on raw books, no returns on certified copies. 

Priority shipping with signature confirmation is $12 for raw books, $18 for certified books in the U.S. That does NOT include insurance which would be at cost if you choose it. International shipping is expensive and would be at cost.

Edited by Frisco Larson

Headline #17 7.0 ow pages, Ohio copy. Label notes: small piece out of margin on 18th page. The piece is actually still there, but attached to the next page as they must have been siamese (see pic). I cracked this beauty out and I think the pages are more ow/w and it's SUCH solid copy! A few creases would likely press out to make it even nicer. Ohio code right next to Atomic Man's head, who makes his second interior appearance and his first cover appearance in this issue. $350 SOLD

Headline 17 f.jpg

Headline 17 f 2.jpg

Headline 17 b.jpg

Headline 17 l.jpg

Headline 17 pg.jpg

Edited by Frisco Larson

1 minute ago, Frisco Larson said:

Headline #17 7.0 ow pages, Ohio copy. Label notes: small piece out of margin on 18th page. The piece is actually still there, but attached to the next page as they must have been siamese (see pic). I cracked this beauty out and I think the pages are more ow/w and it's SUCH solid copy! A few creases would likely press out to make it even nicer. Ohio code right next to Atomic Man's head, who makes his second interior appearance and his first cover appearance in this issue. $350

Headline 17 f.jpg

Headline 17 f 2.jpg

Headline 17 b.jpg

Headline 17 l.jpg

Headline 17 pg.jpg

take

Headline #16 I'm gonna call this a 2.0 due to some brittleness at the interior spine. The second half of the book has splitting at the spine but it's very readable with the care one should show an old comic, especially one with lesser pages. The book is more of a 4.0ish book but I'm pounding the snot out of it for the pages. As a bonus, you get a copy of issue #60 with CFO. $45 for this lot.

Headline 16 f sb.jpg

Headline 16 b sb .jpg

Headline 60 f.jpg