• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What do you count as the first appearance of Psylocke?
1 1

10 posts in this topic

I have a hard time figuring this out. To me, Psylocke is the copper age version, the psychic ninja (the version they used in the Apocalypse movie, albeit in a very underwhelming way). I just don't know which book has the first appearance of that character. 

I know the first appearance of Betsy, but that's not necessarily Psylocke, at least not the one I am referring to in the previous paragraph, especially now that Paylocke is her own independent character in the comics.

And I was also wondering what you all considered to be Psylocke's first appearance.

12 minutes ago, William-James88 said:

I have a hard time figuring this out. To me, Psylocke is the copper age version, the psychic ninja (the version they used in the Apocalypse movie, albeit in a very underwhelming way). I just don't know which book has the first appearance of that character. 

That version of the character first appeared in Uncanny X-Men 256. But there is no "the copper age version" of Psylocke since she made her American comics debut early in the CA and was transformed near the end of the CA.

1 minute ago, BaronSamedi said:

This is a comic book forum, not a witty response forum.:baiting:

Ha ha true-my bad.
I'll do better.