• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,320 posts in this topic

Some doofus traded me this for some random mid-grade silver age...

advintoterror10.jpg

..... You're not wasting yo money on that ole Atlas drek again, are you ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Thanks very much.

67 tough issues to be sure. I have knocked on a lot of doors harassed many a board member (sorry about that guys), sold, traded, swapped etc. to get a good way through it.

I started with a goal of 7.0 or higher as an average grade. I don't think I am going to make it, but it will be close and I will continue to upgrade when possible.

I have found every issue to be exceedingly difficult to find in high grade (thats the world of an Atlas collector), but interestingly I have found many of the post code issues to be more difficult than pre-code.

I am curious if you found this to be the case when you put your run together? I am also curious what books were the most difficult for you to locate.

Johnny

Edited by Johnny545

Thanks very much.

67 tough issues to be sure. I have knocked on a lot of doors harassed many a board member (sorry about that guys), sold, traded, swapped etc. to get a good way through it.

I started with a goal of 7.0 or higher as an average grade. I don't think I am going to make it, but it will be close and I will continue to upgrade when possible.

I have found every issue to be exceedingly difficult to find in high grade (thats the world of an Atlas collector), but interestingly I have found many of the post code issues to be more difficult than pre-code.

I am curious if you found this to be the case when you put your run together? I am also curious what books were the most difficult for you to locate.

Johnny

...... that's what's so damn cool about Atlas..... very little in comicdom is more challenging. Fine or better is high grade for Atlas. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u