• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,320 posts in this topic

Totally agree, ST 26 is an odd ball cover, but very effective.

My top 5 ST covers in order are:

ST 28

ST 16

ST 5

ST 29

ST 26

Tough list to compile as 4-29 are unbelievable....the best contiguous run of Atlas PCH horror covers - maybe horror covers generally.

Really can you think of a bad cover in there? I can't.

Edited by Johnny545

I found this while on vacation. Always wanted one of these. It seems to be harder and harder to find any issue from this series these days. It's low grade but I'm happy to have found it!

Mystery Tales #1

image_zps231fc122.jpg

Just took advantage of the DTACollectibles 30% off October sale. It was my first time with these folks and I was pretty happy. I snagged a Fine and 2 Very Fines and will definitely NOT be sending them back. I was in a hurry and snapped them all in the bag..... so lower left ripplinhg is the from the Bag. The Devil-Dog Dugan is one of my favorite Severin covers, while the other two have Maneely cover and Kida cover. The scans of their VG's look good also....which is often as good as Atlas gets...... I felt very fortunate to get these at all.... much less at discount. GOD BLESS.....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

101_2439.jpg

101_2437.jpg

101_2438.jpg