• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'd like to be on this board more, for fun, pass the time...but...

4 posts in this topic

...I like to give strong opinions.  Say what's right and what's wrong.  Call out bias when I see it.  And we comic collecters are the most biased people on the planet LOL.

But I like to give newbies good real advice.

But...I like to puff my 2 books I own too...I mean I'm friendly and honest and it would be for fun.  But...usually we are so secretive.

Would it destroy the mystique of a great comic if a ham-&-egger like me blabbed about owning it?

2 hours ago, ChillMan said:

...I like to give strong opinions.  Say what's right and what's wrong.  Call out bias when I see it.  And we comic collecters are the most biased people on the planet LOL.

But I like to give newbies good real advice.

But...I like to puff my 2 books I own too...I mean I'm friendly and honest and it would be for fun.  But...usually we are so secretive.

Would it destroy the mystique of a great comic if a ham-&-egger like me blabbed about owning it?

Just Chill,Man